Are you looking for a new challenge where you have direct added value because you are in close contact with the business, where you influence the HR themes and goals and where you are part of an ambitious HR team? Do you want to work in an international organization? Are you an independent, proactive and a strong discussion partner who sees opportunities and understands what is necessary to achieve them? Then this is the job for you!
What do we have to offer?
As HR Business Partner, you are part of the HR team that consists of you, an HR Director, two other HR Business Partners, two HR Officers, a Recruitment assistant, and a Coach. To facilitate the growth and further internationalization of the organisation, we are looking for a new colleague who wants to help us build on the further development of HR.
“If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go together.”
In our team, everybody has got their own expertise, and together we ensure that Ortec Finance is and remains a great place to work. We meet often (Teams or live), and we help each other out. We discuss and work together about matters we run into, things we want to tackle or about ideas we have. And we have fun while doing it!
As HR Business Partner, you have the following responsibilities:
- advising management on HR policy and HR themes like performance, retention, absenteeism and employability, remuneration, learning and development
- assisting management on recruitment activities
- contributing ideas and advising on process improvements relating to HR, for both the Dutch and international offices (London, Toronto, Zurich, New York and Melbourne and growing)
- take the lead in HR projects (for example in the last years we worked on employee engagement, renewing hr system to AFAS, employee wellbeing, leadership, SPP, and many more.)
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a challenging and rewarding role in a growing company, while being part of an inspirational global business with a lot of opportunities for personal and professional career development.
The salary range is €55k-€82k on yearly basis (including variable pay, 13th month, holiday allowance), dependent on your role, competency profile and experience.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you excellent benefits, including:
- An open and informal work environment (Active staff association, annual ski trip, staff social events, annual summer and Christmas party and much more) with inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
- Opportunities to develop yourself with a training program as well as research and knowledge meetings
- Hybrid working (Working from the office in Rotterdam with possibility to partly work from your home office)
- The prospect of a permanent contract, because we strive for a long-term collaboration.
Who are you?
As a driven HR professional, you want to get the best out of people and the organization. You want to understand others, to learn from each other and to move forward together. Your independent and pro-active attitude makes you a solid discussion partner for management. You enjoy being part of a team and take ownership. You thrive in a dynamic environment where the work is alternately operational, tactical and strategic. And of course, you recognize yourself in our core values.
In addition, the following aspects are important:
- You have higher Professional/University qualifications and completed relevant studies
- You have at least 10 years' experience as a general HR advisor
- You have a good command of Dutch and English and enjoy working in an international environment. Good to know that the working language within the HR department is Dutch
- If you have experience in a financial or IT environment and with well-qualified professionals, we consider this a bonus.
Who are we?
Working at Ortec Finance means working somewhere else. It means working in a world where colleagues meet, gather knowledge and where likeminded peers are always willing to help each other. Where the organizational culture is friendly, flat and non-political.
Working at Ortec Finance also means working in a continuously innovating world where science, academics and mathematics dominate, since models are key in helping Ortec Finance’ clients with complex financial decisions. Because that’s what we love: giving our clients the best advice possible. Where the daily job is very in-depth, based on evidence and relevant for society. It means a job that matters. Where the learning curve is steep; we learn something new every single day. And we need to, because continuous innovation is key. Especially in a fin tech world. We don’t necessarily follow all conventions. Because yes, we are a bit rebellious too.
Ortec Finance is the leading provider of technology and solutions for risk and return management. It is our purpose to enable people to manage the complexity of investment decisions. We do this through delivering leading technologies and solutions for investment decision-making to financial institutions around the world. Our strength lies in an effective combination of advanced models, innovative technology and in-depth market knowledge. Read more about Ortec Finance.
More information or do you want to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact Judith van der Mey, HR Director at +31 10 700 5000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, do you want to join Ortec Finance? Please use the application button. Be creative if you want.
We hope to meet you soon!
- Experienced Professional