Please join our April 20 webinar where our in-house experts Tom Janssen and Job van der Wardt will be guiding you through our Quarterly Scenario outlook ‘Stuck between high inflation and financial instability?’ Additionally, we will be discussing approaches to efficiently represent insurance liabilities within SAA analyses.
The webinar lasts 60 minutes – including 15 minutes Q&A - and will be held at 10:00 am and 04:00 pm CEST.
Hear and learn
- The latest economic outlook that discusses the dilemma of central banks faced with both high core inflation and stresses in the banking system
- A review of the different scenario-based approaches to project insurance liabilities in a full ALM context
- Discussion of pros and cons for these approaches in terms of accuracy and runtime efficiency
The webinar in short
Quarterly Scenario Webinar - Stuck between high inflation and financial instability?
- Thursday, April 20, 2023
- 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. CEST or 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. CEST
*You can choose to attend one of the above-mentioned timeslots
*Click here to convert these times into your timezone
- The webinar comprises of a 45 min presentation followed by a 15-minute Q&A.
Register for the 10 a.m. CEST webinar option Register for the 4 p.m. CEST webinar option