The Investment Performance Solution
Within Ortec Finance, the Investment Performance Solution focusses on the development, implementation, sales and support of PEARL, our performance software. PEARL enables our clients to gain insight into the complexity of their investment process. A growing number of leading investment organizations across the globe use our solution.
What will you do?
You will learn about our software solution by being part of the daily operation in each of the three Investment Performance teams. Within the Global Client Solutions team you will help, advice and train our clients operating the software. As part of the Global Implementations team you support the onboarding process of new clients by diving into their specific requirements and tailoring the software to meet those needs. Within the Solution Engineering team you will learn about our software development process that is based on Agile principles.
The overall program includes a variety of activities, such as:
- Learning to measure and evaluate performance and how to link performance to decisions;
- Discussing and translating our clients’ needs to analyses in our software;
- Providing support, advice and training to our clients;
- Participating in work estimation and planning sessions when developing new features;
- Contributing to the testing and acceptance of implemented functionality.
Who are you?
You hold a master’s degree, preferably in an exact science (e.g. Econometrics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or Physics). You are a strong communicator and interact easily with colleagues and clients. You possess the drive, skills and creativity needed to analyze requirements to their core, and to translate them into concrete development proposals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English (required) and Dutch (advantage);
- Strong analytical skills: ability to get to the core of requirements and to place them into the right context within the total solution;
- Ability to understand use cases and working processes of our clients;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Affinity with databases, financial modeling and/or design of web applications is considered an advantage. The same holds for experience within the investment industry and with performance or risk management in particular;
What can you expect from Ortec Finance
Ortec Finance is a global provider of technology and solutions for financial institutions. We help clients make better investment decisions. We support pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, banks, asset managers, financial planners and real estate managers across the globe.
Our organization employs highly-educated employees and invests in their careers. Our corporate culture is open and informal; we are always receptive to good ideas. We offer you plenty of room to fully apply your talents and highly value an entrepreneurial spirit.
Terms of employment
We offer you a job in a challenging and inspiring environment with excellent training and career opportunities, either on the path towards a specific specialization or more towards project and account management. At Ortec Finance you will have the possibility to combine IT, mathematical models and specific market knowledge in your work.
You will earn a competitive salary, depending on your job and competency profile. In addition we offer excellent benefits, including:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a fixed 13th month;
- a bonus policy;
- participation in the pension scheme;
- 27 vacation days (on a full-time contract);
- possibility to buy extra vacation days;
- travel expenses compensation for your daily commute and business travel;
- a work environment with enthusiastic and fun colleagues!
More information or want to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact Annemarie de Jonge (Corporate recruiter) at +31 (0)10 – 700 50 00. To apply, please use the application button to send us your cover letter and CV.
We hope to meet you soon!