What will you do as an International Corporate Marketing Manager?
You’ll be part of the Marketing team and support us in growing our international fintech brand in the financial markets. In this position, you will work for Ortec Finance overall and besides that, for one specific solution unit called Investment Performance. You work closely with a team of business developers and together with them, you develop and execute the marketing and communication plan. You will be responsible for:
- Corporate branding;
- Brand strategy;
- Marketing strategy;
- Persona management;
- Corporate materials, including Digital;
- Media strategy;
- Marketing project management;
- Corporate communications & messaging in all its aspects;
- Thought leadership;
- Corporate event(s);
- Advertising & PR.
Marketing Communication for the solution Investment Performance:
- Building thought leadership;
- Account based marketing & nurturing campaigns;
- Social media campaigns;
- Inbound marketing;
- Blog posts;
- Articles, e-books & whitepapers;
- Any other lead generating activity such as events.
In this role you are an important advisor to the business and you will contribute towards the transformation of marketing from a supportive role towards a Driver of Growth.
Who are you?
You have a Master degree in Marketing and at least 8 years’ experience in B2B marketing communication. Furthermore, we expect the following from you:
- A holistic Marketing Communications approach, acting as the first marketing contact person for the allocated solution units;
- Brand building: experienced in establishing and building a strong B2B brand is a MUST, while familiarity with the financial service industry is a plus;
- Claiming thought leadership and you have the ability to drive change;
- Gravitas to be a strategic sparring partner with the business development and solution teams;
- Excellent copy writing skills for the web and beyond;
- Good communications skills in English, Dutch is a plus.
What can you expect from Ortec Finance?
Ortec Finance delivers leading technology and solutions for investment decision making to financial institutions around the world. This enables them to manage the complexity of investment decisions. With a team of 275 experts in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia (Melbourne) and Switzerland, we serve our customers who are active in the field of pensions, sovereign and private wealth, insurance and asset management, as well as municipalities and housing associations.
To build and maintain our leading position in the longer term, we encourage our staff to show personal initiative and help each other to be successful. You will work in a very dynamic and innovative environment hat also offers you plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. We have an open and informal culture in which original ideas are always welcome.
How does the Marketing team look like?
The Marketing team consists of four Marketing Managers and you as a Corporate Marketing Manager. We also have a Digital Marketing Team and the Chief Commercial Officer is head of the Marketing Team. Working at Ortec Finance means working in an open and informal environment. Sharing knowledge and working together are both important for us.
Terms of employment
We offer you a job in a challenging and inspiring environment with training and career opportunities. You will earn a competitive salary, and in addition we offer you excellent benefits, among which:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- A fixed 13th month;
- A contribution to the pension scheme;
- 27 vacation days (on a full-time contract);
- Travel expenses compensation for your daily commute and business travel;
- Participation in a bonus policy;
More information or to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact one of our HR colleagues via + 31 10 700 50 00. To apply, please use the top right application button to send us your cover letter and CV. The first interviews will be held in the week of August 17.
We hope to meet you soon!
Acquisition on account of this vacancy will not be appreciated.