The Investment Performance Solution
Within Ortec Finance, the Investment Performance Solution focusses on the implementation and support of our performance evaluation software. This high-quality, self-developed product enables investment organizations across the globe, such as pension funds and asset managers, to carry out their own return and risk analysis.
What will you do as Junior Consultant?
As a Junior Consultant within our Investment Performance Solution, you will:
- Work in a small team of dedicated professionals;
- Learn to measure and evaluate performance and how to link performance to decisions;
- Discuss and translate our clients’ needs to analyses in our software;
- Provide support to our clients;
- Provide advice and training to our clients;
- Develop interfaces to allow our system to calculate the analyses;
- Take care of customization by developing new functionalities, when necessary;
- Contribute to product demonstrations;
- You will regularly alternate your work from our offices with client visits.
Who are you?
You are in possession of a university degree in a scientific discipline (Econometrics, Informatics, Mathematics, Physics or similar). You enjoy being in contact with clients and you are interested in the world of finance.
In addition, you also:
- Possess good social and communicative skills;
- Possess analytical skills: you are able to think one step ahead;
- Have experience working with Excel;
- Have experience with and a willingness to program;
- Possess a good command of the English language, both in speaking and writing. Excellent command is a major plus;
- Are willing to work abroad for a longer period of time.
If you have knowledge and experience working with Oracle (SQL), we would consider this to be an advantage.
What can you expect from Ortec Finance
Ortec Finance is a global provider of technology and solutions for financial institutions. We help clients to make better investment decisions. We support pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, banks, asset managers, financial planners and real estate managers across the globe.
Our organization employs highly-educated employees and invests in their careers. Our corporate culture is open and informal; we are always receptive to good ideas. We offer you plenty of room to fully apply your talents and highly value an entrepreneurial spirit.
Terms of employment
We offer you a job in a challenging and inspiring environment with excellent training and career opportunities, either on the path towards a specific specialization or more towards project and account management. At Ortec Finance you will have the possibility to combine IT, mathematical models and specific market knowledge in your work.
You will earn a competitive salary, depending of course on your job and competency profile. In addition we offer you excellent benefits, including:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a fixed 13th month;
- participation in a bonus policy;
- participation to the pension scheme;
- 27 vacation days (on a full-time contract);
- possibility to buy extra vacation days;
- travel expenses compensation for your daily commute and business travel;
- a work environment with enthusiastic and fun colleagues!
More information or to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact Recruitment at +31 (0)10 – 700 50 00. To apply, please use the application button at the top right of the page to send us your cover letter and CV.
We hope to meet you soon!