Our Real Estate Valuation team is hiring a (Junior) Technical Consultant
You support our Dutch clients who work with Ortec Finance valuation applications, mainly large and medium-sized housing corporations, municipalities and valuation validation institutes. Each year more than 4 million properties are valued with these advanced applications.
You are part of an enthusiastic and young team. Your focus is on further development of our applications. You pick up on market trends, translate these into concrete proposals for improvement of our applications and implement these improvements. You also contribute to the functional design of the applications at clients and solve interfacing issues with other systems. You have the opportunity to make a substantive contribution to internal and external research projects. You receive coaching to ensure that you quickly learn the necessary techniques, skills and our approach.
- Translation of client wishes into new functionality
- Programming of new functionality
- Advising and supporting of clients and our consultants
- Contribution to design and implementation of new solutions
- Contribution to research projects
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the field of exact science and you want to apply acquired knowledge to solve specific problems.
Apart from that, we are looking for a candidate who is fluent in Dutch and English and:
- 0 – 3 years related work experience
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills
- You work in a structured way
- You are eager and ambitious
- You want to learn more about valuation of real estate
- You are a team player, you work together with technical consultants, developers and business consultants to achieve good results for the client
- You make a positive contribution to the team spirit
Affinity with programming and database management systems will be a plus.
- An informal and positive work environment
- A responsible role in challenging projects
- A good, market conform salary based on your education and work experience
- Excellent terms of employment (13th month, variable remuneration, reimbursement travel expenses, etc.)
- Inspiring and enthusiastic colleagues
- Room for growth and personal development
- Prospect of a contract of indefinite duration
Ortec Finance is a global provider of technology and advisory services in the area of financial risk and return management, helping people to manage complex investment decisions. Ortec Finance was founded in 1981 and employs approximately 250 people who combine mathematical ability, business awareness, and practical application to deliver innovative and pragmatic solutions.
Ortec Finance designs, builds, and applies solutions for asset-liability management, ex-ante and ex-post risk management, performance measurement and risk attribution, and financial planning. Our global clients range from pension funds, insurance companies and asset managers to municipalities, housing corporations, sovereign wealth funds and private wealth managers.
More information or apply?
If you are interested in the position or would like more information, please contact Anne van der Ven, HR Business Partner a.i., phone number 010 - 700 50 00.
We hope to meet you soon!