We are looking for a Marketing Support Officer based in Rotterdam to support our online marketing efforts and to support the market communication managers in helping with events logistics both in the Netherlands and in international markets.
Are you a hands-on person with a passion for marketing and communications? Do you enjoy executing and coordinating event logistics? Do you have an eye for detail and like executing operational (online) marketing activities like developing newsletters and brochures and publishing content? Are you a team player who will not only be working closely with the internal design and web team but also be liaising with external parties?
Then join our international marketing department in a fast-growing company providing technology to financial institutions and with a beautiful view of the Rotterdam skyline!
What will you do in this role?
You will be a part of our international marketing team, supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and the Marketing Communication Managers. Below are some of the tasks you will be working on:
- Supporting us with event logistics organization
- Preparing mailings for e-mail marketing
- Updating content on our website
- Creating and posting social media messages
- Helping us execute (online) marketing campaigns
- Managing administrative tasks (e.g. keeping overview of inventory)
The working language within our team is English.
What makes you our Marketing Support Officer?
- You have a HBO/ WO/ Bachelor degree in a relevant field like marketing, communication, etc.
- You have 1-3 years of experience of working in an all-round marketing role
- You have excellent command over English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- You have an eye for detail and you are hands-on with organizing event logistics
- You have experience in working with content management systems (Sitecore experience is a plus) and mailing tools/ marketing automation tooling
- You have the ability of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- You can work independently and meet deadlines
- You are creative and can think out-of-the box
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and effectively collaborate with stakeholders across all levels of the company
- You are available on a full-time basis (40 hours per week)
What can you expect from Ortec Finance?
Our organization employs highly-educated employees and invests in their careers. Our corporate culture is open and informal; we are always receptive to good ideas, even better, you bring up great ideas as well. We offer you plenty of room to fully apply your talents and highly value an entrepreneurial spirit. In addition, various fun activities are organized by the staff association, such as game nights, cooking workshops and BBQ’s. You will earn a competitive salary, depending of course on your experience level and competency profile. In addition, we offer you excellent secondary benefits, including:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Fixed 13th month;
- Participation in a bonus policy;
- Participation in the company pension scheme;
- 27 vacation days, with the possibility to buy additional vacation days;
- A pleasant working environment with enthusiastic and fun colleagues!
About Ortec Finance
Ortec Finance provides leading-edge technology and investment decision-making solutions to financial institutions around the world. This enables them to manage the complexity of investment decisions. With a team of 275 experts - at our offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Canada and Switzerland - we serve our clients who are active in the areas of pensions, sovereign & private wealth, insurance and asset management. Our clientele also includes municipalities and housing associations.
For more information, call Gloria Pérez Ramos (Digital Marketing Manager +31 10 700 5429).