Ortec Finance is a leading provider of technology and consultancy to enable people around the globe to manage the complexity of investment decision making. To further grow our successful business in the Swiss pension industry, Ortec Finance Switzerland is looking for a Senior Business Developer.
What will you do in this role?
Your responsibilities include:
- Driving new business development across the Swiss pension industry;
- Maintain a high level of outbound activity, including networking, attending conferences and following up on potential leads, to ensure an adequate pipeline;
- Identifying and uncovering new prospects and successfully developing these into business relations;
- Network with clients, prospects and industry peers to gather market intelligence and identify market trends and unmet needs in the market space;
- Planning and executing cohesive business development campaigns and initiatives to grow a network of client relationships;
- Planning campaigns and initiatives to further improve brand recognition in Switzerland;
- Actively seeking cooperation and alignment with the relevant stakeholders within the company.
What makes you our Senior Business Developer?
Education, experience and skills:
- Master degree in Finance/ Degree of the Höhere Fachschule in Finance;
- Additional education as CFA, CAIA, CIIA or FRM is an advantage;
- At least 10 years of experience within the Swiss financial service industry of which a minimum of 8 years in business development, preferably with Swiss pension funds;
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Integrity and professionalism;
- Swiss German speaking and very good English skills, additional languages as French or Italian would be an advantage;
- Supporting and understanding a model based approach;
- The gravitas to build and maintain relationships with senior level executives;
- An established network in the industry is essential;
- Target and success driven;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Creative, resourceful, able to think outside the box, resilient and hands on.
What can you expect from Ortec Finance
Since 1981 Ortec Finance has been successfully delivering technology and consultancy in the field of risk and return management, in the last decade increasingly on a global scale. Ortec Finance supports pension funds, insurers, asset managers, financial planners, housing associations and municipalities, among others, in making optimal financial decisions and monitoring the results thereof. We integrate our in-depth knowledge in our software models and combine these with professional consultancy services. Ortec Finance remains innovative due to its close ties with the academic world, supervisory agencies and professionals. Our main offices are located in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, with international satellite offices in the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Canada, Hong Kong and Melbourne.
What do we offer?
We offer you:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an inspirational global business;
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development;
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits;
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
More information or to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact Raymond Hamersma at +41 55 410 38 38. To apply, please use the application button to send us your cover letter and CV.
Acquisition on account of this vacancy will not be appreciated.