Ortec Finance is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager for a 14-month contract starting August 2022 for our Toronto office. Do you want to grab interesting marketing communications opportunities, have fun, drive change, make a real impact on our results, and be part of an innovative and dynamic workplace?
What can you expect?
As part of the Marketing team, you will focus on B2B financial markets in Canada and United States (and other international markets). In this position, you will work closely with Sales, Solutions, and your Marketing colleagues. You will develop and execute a marketing communications campaign plan, thought leadership and lead generation campaigns.
- Create compelling and engaging content and thought leadership, including blog posts and whitepapers
- Drive account-based marketing and nurture campaigns
- Create paid and organic social media content
- Lead inbound marketing and email campaigns
- Plan and execute PR campaigns
- Event and sponsorship management (in-person and virtual)
- Plan and execute webinars.
And off course you will manage your marketing budgets, liaise with internal stakeholders & subject matter experts, and manage relationships with external agencies.
Who are you?
You have extensive (5-10 years) B2B marketing communications experience and:
- An integrated marketing communications approach
- Financial services and SaaS marketing experience
- Experience creating compelling thought leadership
- Ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams and senior-level colleagues
- Ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders across diverse cultures, backgrounds and time zones.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging, rewarding & fun role in a fast-growing global company. Your contribution has a direct and substantial impact on our clients’ impact investments and our own growth. You will be part of an industry-leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience
- Participation to the pension scheme
- Comprehensive health, dental and basic life insurance, commences immediately upon start date
- 3 weeks paid leave days (on a full-time contract)
- Working from the office in Toronto and the possibility to work from home
- A work environment with enthusiastic and fun colleagues!
Working at Ortec Finance
Working at Ortec Finance means working somewhere else. It means working in a world where colleagues meet, gather knowledge and where likeminded peers are always willing to help each other. Where the organizational culture is friendly, flat, and non-political. Are you our next colleague, who loves to conquer the world as a true fintech champion?
Working at Ortec Finance also means working in a continuously innovating world where science, academics and mathematics dominate, since models are key in helping Ortec Finance’ clients with complex financial decisions. Because that’s what we love: giving our clients the best advice possible. Where the daily job is very in-dept, based on evidence and relevant for society. It means a job that matters. Where the learning curve is steep; we learn something new every single day. And we need to, because continuously innovation is key. Especially in a fin tech world. We don’t necessarily follow all conventions. Because yes, we are a bit rebellious too.
Who is Ortec Finance
Ortec Finance is the leading provider of technology and solutions for risk and return management enabling people to manage the complexity of investment decisions. We model and map the relevant uncertainties to help you monitor your goals and decisions. Founded by leading experts in the fields of Econometrics and Technology, we have in 35 years achieved an outstanding reputation, built on reliability. With over 500 clients in 20+ countries, we play a vital role in helping our clients improve investment decision making and managing uncertainty.
Headquartered in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, we have offices in Amsterdam, London, Toronto, Melbourne and in Zurich.
More information or apply
For more information, please contact Michiel Gankema (hiring manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, Rotterdam). To apply, please use the application button.
We hope to meet you soon!
- Experienced Professional