Apply if you would like to:
- Drive the global brand and lead generation of our world class PEARL, GLASS for insurance, and Economic Scenario Generator platforms
- Work with some of the leading experts in these areas
- Collaborate with an ambitious, knowledgeable, diverse and close-knit team.
Ortec Finance is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing and Communications Manager, with a proven track record in building thought leadership and increasing lead generation in B2B financial services SaaS platforms.
You will work closely with Sales, Solution experts and your Digital Marketing colleagues. You will report into the Manager Marketing Communications.
What do we offer you?
As part of the Marketing team, you will focus on several B2B financial markets around the world. Besides the above-mentioned stakeholders, you will work closely with other Marketing Communications managers as well.
You will co-create the strategic marketing plan. You will develop and execute a marketing communications campaign plan containing thought leadership and lead generation campaigns.
- Create a strategic marketing plan
- Create compelling and engaging thought leadership content, including blog posts and whitepapers
- Drive account-based marketing and nurture campaigns aimed at lead generation
- Create paid and organic social media content
- Lead inbound marketing and email campaigns
- Plan and execute PR campaigns
- Event and sponsorship management (in-person and virtual)
- Plan and execute webinars and other events.
You will contribute to, or lead projects to further improve our marketing systems and processes. Additionally, you will manage your marketing budget, liaise with internal stakeholders & subject matter experts, and manage relationships with external agencies.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging, rewarding & fun role in a fast-growing global company. Your contribution has a direct and substantial impact. You will be part of an industry-leading global team, renowned for excellence. You will be working from out of our London office, or from out of our Dutch offices.
The salary depends on your job & competency profile and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer excellent benefits, including:
- An open and informal work environment with inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
- An active staff association, annual ski trip, cozy drinks, annual summer, and Christmas party and much more
- Opportunities to develop yourself with a training program and weekly research and knowledge meetings
- Hybrid office – home working. Offices based in London, Rotterdam, or Amsterdam.
- The prospect of a permanent contract because we strive for a long-term collaboration.
Employees in the United Kingdom
- Participation in a bonus scheme, participation in the pension scheme with 10% contribution by Ortec Finance, private medical and dental cover, Group Life cover, good working from home arrangements, 27 vacation days (based on a full-time contract), and possibility to purchase extra vacation days.
Employees in the Netherlands
- Fixed 13th month, 8% holiday allowance, participation in a bonus scheme, participation in the pension scheme, commute and business travel allowance, working from home allowance, 27 vacation days and the possibility to purchase more.
Who are you?
You are able to work with and influence cross-functional teams and senior-level colleagues. You enjoy and are able to work with colleagues and stakeholders across diverse cultures, backgrounds and time zones.
In addition, the following aspects are important to us:
- You have at least 5 years of B2B marketing communications experience
- An integrated marketing communications approach
- Financial services and SaaS marketing experience
- Experienced in getting compelling thought leadership content at the right audiences.
Working at Ortec Finance
Working at Ortec Finance means working somewhere else. It means working in a world where colleagues meet, gather knowledge and where likeminded peers are always willing to help each other. Where the organizational culture is open, collaborative, inclusive and non-hierarchical.
Working at Ortec Finance also means working in a continuously innovating world where science, academics and mathematics dominate, since models are key in helping Ortec Finance’ clients with complex financial decisions. Because that’s what we love: giving our clients the best advice possible. Where the daily job is very in-dept, based on evidence and relevant for society. It means a job that matters. Where the learning curve is steep; we learn something new every single day. And we need to, because continuously innovation is key. Especially in a fin tech world. We don’t necessarily follow all conventions. Because yes, we are a bit rebellious too.
Ortec Finance is the leading provider of technology and solutions for risk and return management. It is our purpose to enable people to manage the complexity of investment decisions. We do this through delivering leading technologies and solutions for investment decision-making to financial institutions around the world. Our strength lies in an effective combination of advanced models, innovative technology and in-depth market knowledge. More about us
More information or apply
For more information, please contact Michiel Gankema, hiring manager (firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn).
So, do you want to join Ortec Finance? Please use the application button. Be creative if you want.
We hope to get in contact soon!
- Experienced Professional
- London / Rotterdam / Amsterdam