Due to global growth Ortec Finance is looking for two experienced Marketing Communications Managers. Do you want to grab interesting marketing communications opportunities, have fun, drive change, make a real impact on our own results & our clients’ (impact) investments, and be part of an innovative and dynamic workplace?
What do we offer you?
As part of the Marketing team, you will focus on B2B financial markets in Europe and Asia or globally. In these positions, you will work closely with Sales, Solutions, and your Marketing colleagues. You will co-create strategic marketing plans. You will develop and execute a marketing communications campaign plan containing thought leadership and lead generation campaigns.
- Create a strategic marketing plan
- Create compelling and engaging thought leadership content, including blog posts and whitepapers
- Drive account-based marketing and nurture campaigns aimed at lead generation
- Create paid and organic social media content
- Lead inbound marketing and email campaigns
- Plan and execute PR campaigns
- Event and sponsorship management (in-person and virtual)
- Plan and execute webinars.
You will contribute to, or lead, projects to further improve our marketing systems and processes. And off course you will manage your marketing budget, liaise with internal stakeholders & subject matter experts, and manage relationships with external agencies.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging, rewarding & fun role in a fast-growing global company. Your contribution has a direct and substantial impact. You will be part of an industry-leading global team, renowned for excellence. You will be working from out of our Dutch offices, or from out of our London office, in both situations reporting into the Manager Marketing Communications based in the Netherlands.
The salary is depending on your job & competency profile and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you excellent benefits, including:
- An open and informal work environment (Active staff association, annual ski trip, cozy drinks, annual summer, and Christmas party and much more) with inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
- Opportunities to develop yourself with a training program and weekly research and knowledge meetings
- Working from the office in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, or London (and also the possibility to partly work from your home office)
- The prospect of a permanent contract because we strive for a long-term collaboration.
Employees in the United Kingdom:
- Participation in a bonus scheme, participation in the pension scheme with 10% contribution by Ortec Finance, private medical and dental cover, Group Life cover, good working from home arrangements, 27 vacation days (based on a full-time contract), and possibility to buy extra vacation days.
Employees in the Netherlands:
- Fixed 13th month, 8% holiday allowance, participation in a bonus scheme, participation in the pension scheme, commute and business travel allowance, working from home allowance, 27 vacation days and the possibility to buy more.
Who are you?
You are capable to work with and influence cross-functional teams and senior-level colleagues. You enjoy and are able to work with colleagues and stakeholders across diverse cultures, backgrounds and time zones.
In addition, the following aspects are important to us:
- You have extensive B2B marketing communications experience: 5 years at minimum for our intermediate position, and more for our senior position
- An integrated marketing communications approach
- Financial services and SaaS marketing experience
- Experienced in getting compelling thought leadership content at the right audiences.
Working at Ortec Finance
Working at Ortec Finance means working somewhere else. It means working in a world where colleagues meet, gather knowledge and where likeminded peers are always willing to help each other. Where the organizational culture is friendly, flat, and non-political.
Working at Ortec Finance also means working in a continuously innovating world where science, academics and mathematics dominate, since models are key in helping Ortec Finance’ clients with complex financial decisions. Because that’s what we love: giving our clients the best advice possible. Where the daily job is very in-dept, based on evidence and relevant for society. It means a job that matters. Where the learning curve is steep; we learn something new every single day. And we need to, because continuously innovation is key. Especially in a fin tech world. We don’t necessarily follow all conventions. Because yes, we are a bit rebellious too.
Ortec Finance is the leading provider of technology and solutions for risk and return management. It is our purpose to enable people to manage the complexity of investment decisions. We do this through delivering leading technologies and solutions for investment decision-making to financial institutions around the world. Our strength lies in an effective combination of advanced models, innovative technology and in-depth market knowledge. More at www.ortecfinance.com.
More information or apply
So, do you want to join Ortec Finance? Please use the application button. Be creative if you want.
We hope to get in contact soon!
- Experienced Professional
- Rotterdam / Amsterdam / London