Do you enjoy being in contact with clients, are you in possession of a master’s degree in a scientific discipline and do you have profound knowledge of performance measurement? Then look no further and apply for the position of Consultant in our Investment Performance Solution!
What do we have to offer?
As a Consultant within our Investment Performance Solution, you will:
- Work in a small team of dedicated professionals
- Manage client relations and ensure continuous high service levels
- Guide and train junior consultants
- Discuss and translate our clients’ needs to analyses in our software
- Provide advice and training to our clients
- Occasionally act as a project manager for larger projects
- Give product demonstrations, complete RFP’s
You will regularly alternate working from our offices with client visits.
The Investment Performance Solution
The Investment Performance department within Ortec Finance focuses on the development, sales, implementation and support of PEARL, our performance attribution software. PEARL enables our clients to conduct in-depth analysis to gain insights in the results of their investment decisions made within a complex investment process. With colleagues based in Toronto, London, Melbourne, Amsterdam and Rotterdam, our Investment Performance solution continues to attract a growing number of leading investment organizations worldwide. We work with large pension funds, asset managers and other global financial institutions, to provide insight on 4 Trillion Euros of assets.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a challenging and rewarding role in a growing company, while being part of an inspirational global business with a lot of opportunities for personal and professional career development. The salary is dependent on your role, competency profile, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you excellent benefits, including:
- An open and informal work environment (Active staff association, staff social events, annual summer, and Christmas party and much more) with inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
- Opportunities to develop yourself with a training program as well as weekly research and knowledge meetings
- Working from the office in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, or London (with possibility for some remote work)
- The prospect of a permanent contract because we strive for a long-term collaboration.
Employees in the United Kingdom:
- Participation in a bonus scheme, participation in the pension scheme with 10% contribution by Ortec Finance, private medical and dental cover, Group Life cover, good working from home arrangements, 27 vacation days (based on a full-time contract), and possibility to buy extra vacation days.
Employees in the Netherlands:
- Fixed 13th month, 8% holiday allowance, participation in a bonus scheme, participation in the pension scheme, commute, and business travel allowance, working from home allowance, 27 vacation days and the possibility to buy more.
Who are you?
You are a strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are fun to be around. With your proven client management skills and analytical skills, you are a successful consultant who is able to think one-step ahead. You enjoy being in contact with clients and have profound knowledge of performance measurement. Our clients are all over the world, so you are looking forward to travel abroad for short periods of time. And of course, you recognize yourself in our core values.
In addition, the following aspects are important:
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in a scientific discipline (Econometrics, Informatics, Mathematics, Physics or similar) and have several years of relevant work experience. Additional education as CFA, CAIA, CIIA or FRM is an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in working with performance measurement solutions. Having experience with our performance measurement solution PEARL is a plus. Knowledge and experience working with Oracle (SQL) is also an advantage.
- You have experience working with Excel and data visualization tools.
- Possess an excellent command of the English language, both in speaking and writing.
- You are an EU/UK citizen or holder of a permanent residence permit to be eligible for this position.
Who are we?
Working at Ortec Finance means working somewhere else. It means working in a world where colleagues meet, gather knowledge and where likeminded peers are always willing to help each other. Where the organizational culture is friendly, flat, and non-political.
Working at Ortec Finance also means working in a continuously innovating world where science, academics and mathematics dominate, since models are key in helping Ortec Finance’ clients with complex financial decisions. Because that’s what we love: giving our clients the best advice possible. Where the daily job is very in-depth, based on evidence and relevant for society. It means a job that matters. Where the learning curve is steep; we learn something new every single day. And we need to, because continuous innovation is key.
Ortec Finance is the leading provider of technology and solutions for risk and return management. It is our purpose to enable people to manage the complexity of investment decisions. We do this through delivering leading technologies and solutions for investment decision-making to financial institutions around the world. Our strength lies in an effective combination of advanced models, innovative technology, and in-depth market knowledge. More at www.ortecfinance.com.
More information or do you want to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact HR at +31 10 700 5000 or send an email to email@example.com.
So, do you want to join Ortec Finance? Please use the application button. Be creative if you want.
You must be either an EU/UK citizen or holder of a permanent residence permit to be eligible for this position.
We hope to meet you soon!
- Experienced Professional