Are you looking for a challenging job in IT in a global organization? Are you service-minded and do you enjoy helping people? Then we have a challenge for you!
What do we have to offer?
We are the Operations Team of Ortec Finance. With in total 22 colleagues (and growing) we support all our employees worldwide, and solutions into supporting their customers. We have a flat organization structure, which allows employees to take on various responsibilities and tasks.
At the helpdesk, we are simply here to help. We take care of all IT equipment and operational support for employees worldwide. We support large software application implementations such as Office 365 embedding. Your daily tasks are for example:
- deploying a laptop for a new colleague
- handling MS Office related questions
- setting up video conference facilities for large customer meetings
- maintenance of workstations of colleagues
- Office 365 / Modern workplace
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a challenging and rewarding role in a growing company, while being part of an inspirational global business with a lot of opportunities for personal and professional career development. The salary range is 41.000 – 46.000 EUR, on yearly basis, dependent on your role, competency profile and experience.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you excellent benefits, including:
- An open and informal work environment (Active staff association, annual ski trip, staff social events, annual summer and Christmas party and much more) with inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
- Opportunities to develop yourself with a training program as well as weekly research and knowledge meetings
- Working from the office in Rotterdam (with possibility to partly work from your home office)
- The prospect of a permanent contract, because we strive for a long-term collaboration
- Fixed 13th month, 8% holiday allowance, participation in a bonus scheme, participation in the pension scheme, commute, and business travel allowance, working from home allowance, 27 vacation days and the possibility to buy more.
Who are you?
For this position we are looking for an enthusiastic and IT-minded person. You thrive in a supporting role and enjoy helping people; You have ‘service’ written all over you. You can work individually but enjoy working in a team as well. And of course, you recognize yourself in our core values.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, or an MBO degree in IT with some years of work experience
- You are fluent in English (Dutch is a pre)
- Experience with troubleshooting in an office environment, such as MS Windows and MS Office, Active Directory & network issues.
Who are we?
Working at Ortec Finance means working somewhere else. It means working in a world where colleagues meet, gather knowledge and where likeminded peers are always willing to help each other. Where the organizational culture is friendly, flat and non-political.
Working at Ortec Finance also means working in a continuously innovating world where science, academics and mathematics dominate, since models are key in helping Ortec Finance’ clients with complex financial decisions. Because that’s what we love: giving our clients the best advice possible. Where the daily job is very in-depth, based on evidence and relevant for society. It means a job that matters. Where the learning curve is steep; we learn something new every single day. And we need to, because continuous innovation is key. Especially in a fin tech world. We don’t necessarily follow all conventions. Because yes, we are a bit rebellious too.
Ortec Finance is the leading provider of technology and solutions for risk and return management. It is our purpose to enable people to manage the complexity of investment decisions. We do this through delivering leading technologies and solutions for investment decision-making to financial institutions around the world. Our strength lies in an effective combination of advanced models, innovative technology and in-depth market knowledge. More at www.ortecfinance.com.
More information or do you want to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact Maruska John, Recruitment Assistant, at +31 10 700 5000 or send an email to email@example.com.
So, do you want to join Ortec Finance? Please use the application button. Be creative if you want.
We hope to meet you soon!