Are you a hands-on person with a passion for digital marketing? Do you enjoy setting up advertising and nurture campaigns to get the relevant target groups into our lead funnel? Do you like to dive into data and come up with actionable improvements to further optimize our marketing activities? Are you a team player who likes to contribute to getting Ortec Finance to the next digital maturity step?
Then do join our international marketing department in a fast-growing company providing technology to financial institutions and with a beautiful view of the Rotterdam skyline!
What will you do as Online Marketeer?
You will be part of the digital marketing team within our international marketing team. Together with your digital marketing colleagues, you will be rolling out our digital marketing strategy and working together with the international marketing managers for setting up marketing campaigns. Below are some of the tasks you will be working on:
- Setting up and executing marketing (automation) campaigns (e.g. advertising campaigns, email nurture campaigns)
- Creating marketing reports, analyzing data, deriving insights from data and translating them into actionable recommendations for improvements
- Publishing content on our website
- Creating and posting social media messages
- Helping organize webinars and live events
- Participating in broad marketing projects (e.g. set-up of marketing dashboard) or leading digital marketing projects (e.g. further optimization of Google Ads campaigns)
What makes you our Online Marketeer?
With your analytical skills, you are able to derive actionable insights from different kinds of marketing data (e.g. Google Analytics, CRM and marketing automation systems). And with your excellent interpersonal skills, you have the ability to build relationships and effectively collaborate with stakeholders across all levels of the company. You are creative, you can think out-of-the-box and you excel in an environment where you work on multiple projects simultaneously. And of course; you recognize yourself in our core values.
In addition, the following aspects are important:
- Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant field like marketing, communication, etc.
- 5-7 years of experience of working in an online marketing role (preferably B2B)
- Experience in working with content management systems (Sitecore experience is a plus) and marketing automation tooling (Act-On is a plus)
- Experience with online advertising (e.g. LinkedIn Sponsored updates, Google Ads)
- Excellent command over Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- You are available for 32 – 40 hours a week
The vacancy offers more than just a challenge
We offer you a challenging and rewarding role in a growing company, while being part of an inspirational global business. Your contribution has a direct and substantial impact on our clients’ investments and our own growth. You will enter a great working environment and will have ample opportunities for personal and professional career development. An active employee association organizes various activities throughout the year and you will be part of an industry-leading global team, renowned for excellence!
Your annual salary is approximately 44.000 – 60.000 euros, depending on your knowledge and experience. In addition to this salary, you will receive:
- a variable bonus, participation in the pension scheme, 27 vacation days (and the possibility to buy extra), mobility budget, laptop and cell phone;
- the possibility to work partly from home;
- prospect of a permanent contract, because we strive for a long-term cooperation;
- a work environment with enthusiastic and fun colleagues!
Who are we?
Working at Ortec Finance means working somewhere else. It means working in a world where colleagues meet; gather knowledge and where likeminded peers are always willing to help each other. Where the organizational culture is friendly, flat and non-political.
Working at Ortec Finance also means working in a continuously innovating world where science, academics and mathematics dominate, since models are key in helping Ortec Finance’ clients with complex financial decisions. Because that is what we love: giving our clients the best advice possible. Where the daily job is very in-dept, based on evidence and relevant for society. It means a job that matters. Where the learning curve is steep, we learn something new every single day. And we need to, because continuously innovation is key. Especially in a fin tech world. We do not necessarily follow all conventions. Because yes, we are a bit rebellious too.
Ortec Finance is the leading provider of technology and solutions for risk and return management. It is our purpose to enable people to manage the complexity of investment decisions. We do this through delivering leading technologies and solutions for investment decision-making to financial institutions around the world. Our strength lies in an effective combination of advanced models, innovative technology and in-depth market knowledge. More at www.ortecfinance.com.
More information or to apply?
For more information regarding this position, please contact Gloria Pérez Ramos at +31 611 72 47 57. To apply, please use the application button to send us your CV and cover letter.
We hope to meet you soon!
- Experienced Professional