Ortec Finance helps clients make better investment decisions and thus achieve their objectives. Ortec Finance is always on the move, which creates opportunities for its own employees and for you as Recruitment officer. Do you have a talent for organizing and are you able to keep an overview even when things are hectic? Then this is the job for you!
As a Recruitment officer, you are part of the (relatively new) HR team that consists of you, an HR Director, two HR Business Partners, two HR Support staff and a coach. Within Ortec Finance we are always looking for possibilities to strengthen our position as global standard. Finding the right people to be able to realize this ambition is key. As a Recruitment officer you will play a crucial role in this process.
What will you do as a Recruitment Officer?
As a Recruitment Officer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate all vacancies within Ortec Finance e.g. publish the vacancies, manage the flow of candidates and provide hiring managers and HR colleagues with updates;
- Organize campus recruitment activities together with an enthusiastic group of Ortec Finance colleagues;
- Contact (potential) candidates via email, phone or social media;
- Liaise with marketing in regards to the career page of Ortec Finance;
- Manage the recruitment seat on LinkedIn;
- Keeping track of the recruitment dashboard;
- Liaise with external relations in the recruitment field.
This is what you contribute as a Recruitment officer:
- Higher Professional qualifications;
- Relevant work experience in a similar job;
- A good command of Dutch and English and enjoy working in an international environment. Good to know that the working language within the HR department is Dutch;
- Experience in a financial or IT environment and with well-qualified professionals is a bonus;
- You have good organizing skills, you are able to oversee the entire recruitment process, focus and prioritize;
- You are practical and flexible. A varied job requiring you to switch between different tasks gives you energy.
The vacancy offers more than just a challenge
We offer you a challenging and rewarding role in a growing company, while being part of an inspirational global business. A great working environment and opportunities for personal and professional career development. An active employee association that organizes various activities throughout the year and you will be part of an industry-leading global team, renowned for excellence!
You will earn a competitive salary, depending of course on your job and competency profile. In addition we offer you excellent benefits, including:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a fixed 13th month;
- participation in a bonus policy;
- participation in the pension scheme;
- 27 vacation days (based on a full-time contract);
- possibility to buy extra vacation days;
- working from the office in Rotterdam although at the moment we are all working from home;
- travel expenses compensation for your daily commute and business travel;
- a work environment with enthusiastic and fun colleagues!
Who are we?
Working at Ortec Finance means working somewhere else. It means working in a world where colleagues meet, gather knowledge and where likeminded peers are always willing to help each other. Where the organizational culture is friendly, flat and non-political.
Working at Ortec Finance also means working in a continuously innovating world where science, academics and mathematics dominate, since models are key in helping Ortec Finance’ clients with complex financial decisions. Because that’s what we love: giving our clients the best advice possible. Where the daily job is very in-dept, based on evidence and relevant for society. It means a job that matters. Where the learning curve is steep; we learn something new every single day. And we need to, because continuously innovation is key. Especially in a fin tech world. We don’t necessarily follow all conventions. Because yes, we are a bit rebellious too.
Ortec Finance is the leading provider of technology and solutions for risk and return management. It is our purpose to enable people to manage the complexity of investment decisions. We do this through delivering leading technologies and solutions for investment decision-making to financial institutions around the world. Our strength lies in an effective combination of advanced models, innovative technology and in-depth market knowledge. More at www.ortecfinance.com.
More information or to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact Judith van der Mey, HR director at +31 10 700 5000. To apply, please use the application button to send us your CV and cover letter.
We hope to meet you soon!
- Experienced Professional