The Ortec Finance software can be delivered as an SaaS (Software as a Service) solution from the private Ortec Finance Cloud. To make this possible, Ortec Finance offers dual data centers that not only offer a secure solution, but also ensure high availability and performance.
Cloud computing has experienced exponential growth over the last few years. Companies are outsourcing more and more of their IT services and systems. Hosting by Ortec Finance lowers your total cost of ownership and speed up the implementation times. We are able to provide a high-quality SaaS solution due to our sound knowledge of the software, the necessary IT infrastructure, and our enterprise-grade software platform.
We attach the greatest importance to delivering the best possible availability and performance:
- 100% solid state drive-based storage
- Fully redundant on all levels (o.a. data centre, hardware, software, power and internet connections)
- Twin data centre set up, all data is replicated on both data centres
- The SaaS solution can easily be scaled up, either horizontally or vertically, to provide the necessary performance
A high level of security is provided via:
- Encrypted storage and backup at both data centres
- Private encrypted dark fibre connections between the data centres
- Private cages within the data centres
- No public cloud services are used
ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISAE 3402 and FIPS 140.2 certifications are in place.