Ortec Finance offers consultancy services for strategic policy advice and software for modeling a pension plan’s assets, liabilities, and policy instruments (for example, contributions) with our proprietary platform GLASS.
As a pension fund, you need to manage your balance sheet effectively in order to achieve long-term objectives while dealing with short-term risks. You need to identify major risk sources and gain insight on future pensions, contributions, and funded levels. Asset Liability Management (ALM) aims to improve your understanding of pension dynamics to support strategic decision-making and help you achieve objectives that reflect the interests and risk appetite of all stakeholders.
Global ALM expertise
- Leading Asset Liability Management provider for pension funds around the world
- Extensive options for dynamic investment strategy analysis, including derivatives (overlays), private asset classes, life cycle or target date funds, and more
- Expertise in modeling complex pension schemes and valuation rules
- Multinational approach enables aggregation of plans with differences in currency, accounting standards (IFRS, IAS, US GAAP and FRS), and regulatory requirements (nFTK, MFR, TLS, etc.)
Thorough risk assessment
- Monthly and annual simulations support the complete Strategic Risk Management framework for consistent long-term and short-term strategy formulation and evaluation
- One-of-a-kind economic scenario generator (DSG) and Ortec Finance Scenario set with global coverage of more than 600 economic variables and benchmarks
- We take client feedback very seriously and actively use it to improve our products, our services, and the support we offer to our clients.
GLASS platform supports investment decisions
Added value of variable retirement benefitRecently the variable pension law was passed, which allows participants in a premium contract or capital agreement to choose a variable, venture capital pension.
Together with Ortec Finance, DSM tried to objectively compare the two variants, i.e. the Pension Fund variant and the variable retirement benefit, for the net pension arrangement with the specific composition and financial position of DSM, and to see where the added value lies.