A specification of the strategic policy refers to the first steps of the Strategic Risk Management framework. Over time, changes in financial position or market circumstances will affect the feasibility of your strategic objectives and the risk budget. This requires continuous evaluation of the strategy referred to as Strategic Risk Management. For this purpose, Ortec Finance offers a Asset Liability Management simulation platform (GLASS), which replicates integrated long-term and short-term risks and returns.
GLASS platform supports investment decisions
With our Asset Liability Management simulation software GLASS, we take a total balance sheet approach. This means that assets, liabilities and all policy instruments are consistently projected into the future, including the modelling of regulatory requirements. This enables the user to understand the risk and return consequences of decisions more clearly. We are committed to empowering our clients to manage the complexity of investment decision making. We believe that models in general – and scenario models in particular – are the most helpful tool to support this.
Experienced global service provider
- Leading Asset Liability Management provider for pension funds around the world
- Extensive possibilities for investment strategy analysis, including derivatives (overlays), private asset classes, life cycle or target date funds, and more
- Expertise in configuring specific pension scheme and valuation rules
- Multinational approach enables aggregation of plans with differences in currency, accounting standards (IFRS, IAS, US GAAP and FRS) and regulatory requirements (nFTK, MFR, TLS, etc.)
Thorough risk assesment
- Monthly and annual simulations support the complete Strategic Risk Management framework for long-term and short term strategy formulation and evaluation in a consistent way
- One-of-a-kind economic scenario generator (DSG) and Ortec Finance Scenario set with global coverage of more than 600 economic variables and benchmarks
- Sophisticated software and strategic pension advice, based on three decades of experience with our world-wide client base