GLASS is Ortec Finance’s Asset Liability Management (ALM) and Strategic Risk Management solution. It improves financial decision-making by simulating the short and long-term effects of strategic investment and funding policy decisions. It facilitates ALM, short-term risk monitoring, the optimization of investment policies and risk factor decomposition.
GLASS is based on a total balance sheet approach, meaning that assets, liabilities and all policy instruments are consistently projected into the future. With this holistic approach, our clients get a clear understanding of the consequences of their decisions on risks and objectives.
Benefits of GLASS
- Consistent and flexible modelling of future development of assets and liabilities
- Monthly and annual simulation frequency
- High-quality Economic Scenario Generator, which includes more than 600 variables covering both public and private asset classes across all major regions
- What-if capabilities and optimization engine
- Global coverage on liability modelling
- Multinational approach allows aggregation of plans with differences in currency, accounting standards (IFRS, IAS, US GAAP and FRS), and regulatory requirements (Solvency II, nFTK, MFR, TLS, etc.)
- Intuitive user interface to design and run a large variety of analytics
- Full control of all assumptions and advanced reporting possibilities
- Graphical tools to quickly query results and analyze outcomes