This year’s Client Conference takes place from Tuesday June 7 to Thursday June 9 and will be held fully online. Invitations were sent to clients all over the world.
By spreading the conference over three days Ortec Finance enables all its clients around the world, located from New Zealand to Canada, to participate in and enjoy as many of the sixteen sessions as possible. To accommodate for several time zones, many of the sessions will be held twice.
Speakers will among others discuss the following topics:
- Manage the impact of high inflation risks on pension funds
- Why & how climate scenarios for pension funds and asset owners impact
- Panel: Climate scenario analysis from a practitioner’s point of view
- Hybrid advice: How should wealth managers adapt to new realities
- How to integrate illiquid cash flow forecasting into ALM
- Practical guidelines for funding/solvency ratio attribution
- (Session in Dutch) The new Dutch pension system: latest developments
The conference platform used facilitates several ways to exchange views and ideas with presenters and enables networking with peers by chat or video call. Invitation and registration are for clients only. If you are in doubt about your invitation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.