Ortec Finance is pleased to announce that OPAL has been selected as the core goal based planning engine in the global Deloitte Digital Bank Accelerator.
Deloitte Digital provides a vision for digital banking that combines transactional, personalized, and rich ﬁnancial well-being experiences. Deloitte's approach, powered by Salesforce, is based on a joint platform - consultancy model that can deliver value with implementation speed – think weeks versus months – and ﬁnancial savings; clients can anticipate saving signiﬁcant implementation and custom development costs.
Digital Bank, an accelerator developed by Deloitte Digital on the Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platform, has been designed to help banks build deep client relationships, enhance frontline productivity, and enable them to engage more holistically with clients anywhere and on any device.
We are proud that OPAL had been selected as the core goal based planning tool in this value proposition. Other vendors selected in this accelerator: Fenergo (AML/KYC) / Docusign / Avaloq (back-office).
By utilizing the Deloitte Digital Bank solution, banks can beneﬁt from:
- A ﬂexible, open, and adaptable software platform that delivers cutting edge digital banking experiences to drive diﬀerentiation, innovation, and outstanding customer and employee experiences
- A cloud-based digital solution that is designed to lower risk and increase value, tailored to the ever-changing banking industry landscape
- An approach that increases speed and agility to meet the increasing needs of sophisticated customers and deliver exceptional customer loyalty and advocacy – while meeting the regulatory needs of the industry
- A consultancy vision and platform that allows for broad based transformation or incremental models that can deliver rapid value and expand across line of business or channel as needed to deliver on your strategy
- An implementation starting point that can get you in-market quickly and generating ROI faster
To learn more about Deloitte Digital Bank, click here.