Real estate should be valued periodically for various reasons, for example the market value vacant possession for your covenants with lenders, the insurable value or your own value in use to make your social contribution more explicit. Leading to valuable insights on the returns and the financial performance of your real estate portfolio that can be used in annual reports and management dashboards.
Often external valuers will do the valuation but it’s crucial to have all information up to date. Managing all data in one central management system saves time and enables you to be more in control. But more important, it better integrates the market value and the underlying value drivers into your decision process.
Valuations made with TMS meet the quality standards in the market and are well-founded. TMS is a valuation management system for real estate business professionals, like housing associations, commercial investors, and municipalities.
Key features TMS
- Always an up-to-date real estate market valuation
- Easy data processing with external valuers
- Easy data processing with existing asset registers
- Compare different market values
- Waterfall dashboard to address your social contribution
- Manage market value in rented state and vacant possession
- Results available at every desired level of detail
- Access to all relevant information for auditor reports
- Certified market value calculations
- Part of platform for financial planning
Questions or demo?
Please contact David Kronbichler via contact details below if you have any questions or want to book a demo.