Are you a full stack developer who likes to develop complex software applications?! Furthermore, you like to take responsibility for building well-maintainable software?! If this applies to you, then don't hesitate to apply for this opportunity. Our Real Estate Management department has a position available for a motivated full stack developer.
What do we offer?
Will a rental property be renovated or sold? Which rent should be asked from a new tenant? Should I build new homes or make existing ones more sustainable? An ever-growing number of more than 85 housing associations makes such decisions, based on analyzes and calculations made with our real estate management software. You will be part of one of our engineering teams. This is an enthusiastic and young (scrum) team in which several analysts, front-end and back-end developers add new functionalities to our web applications. Our engineering teams work closely together with consultants from our client servicing teams to incorporate client wishes.
As a full stack developer in the engineering team, you work with modern web techniques such as Java, Angular, TypeScript and RxJS. To be successful as a team, we not only pay attention to the hard skills, but also to the way we work together. On the one hand by creating a motivational environment in which we give each other compliments or constructive feedback when necessary, but also by organizing fun social activities for the team such as go-karting, laser gaming or a dinner.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a challenging and rewarding role in a growing company, while being part of an inspirational global business with a lot of opportunities for personal and professional career development. The salary range for this position is roughly 53K - 75K on a yearly basis (including estimated variable pay, fixed 13th month, 8% holiday allowance), dependent on your competency profile and experience.
In addition, we offer you excellent benefits, including:
- An open and informal work environment (Active staff association, annual ski trip, staff social events, annual summer and Christmas party and much more) with inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
- Opportunities to develop yourself with a training program as well as weekly research and knowledge meetings
- Working from the office in Rotterdam (with possibility to partly work from your home office)
- The prospect of a permanent contract, because we strive for a long-term collaboration
- Fixed 13th month, 8% holiday allowance, participation in a bonus scheme, participation in the pension scheme, commute, and business travel allowance, working from home allowance, laptop, 27 vacation days and the possibility to buy more.
Who are you?
You’re passionate about developing well maintainable software and enjoy following the latest trends in IT. Building high-quality and scalable software is well spent on you. And of course, you recognize yourself in our core values.
In addition, the following aspects are important:
- You have a bachelor a master’s degree in Computer Science or a similar direction.
- You have experience with both Java and Angular, preferably combined with some work experience.
- Experience with techniques like TypeScript, REST, RxJS or HTML/CSS is a pre.
- Command of the Dutch language is a pre.
Who are we?
Working at Ortec Finance means working somewhere else. It means working in a world where colleagues meet, gather knowledge and where likeminded peers are always willing to help each other. Where the organizational culture is friendly, flat and non-political.
Working at Ortec Finance also means working in a continuously innovating world where science, academics and mathematics dominate, since models are key in helping Ortec Finance’ clients with complex financial decisions. Because that’s what we love: giving our clients the best advice possible. Where the daily job is very in-depth, based on evidence and relevant for society. It means a job that matters. Where the learning curve is steep; we learn something new every single day. And we need to, because continuous innovation is key. Especially in a fin tech world. We don’t necessarily follow all conventions. Because yes, we are a bit rebellious too.
Ortec Finance is the leading provider of technology and solutions for risk and return management. It is our purpose to enable people to manage the complexity of investment decisions. We do this through delivering leading technologies and solutions for investment decision-making to financial institutions around the world. Our strength lies in an effective combination of advanced models, innovative technology and in-depth market knowledge. More at www.ortecfinance.com.
More information or do you want to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact Roy Visser at +31 6 4613 2552 or send an email to email@example.com.
So, do you want to join Ortec Finance? Please use the application button. Be creative if you want.
We hope to meet you soon!
- Experienced Professional