Goal Based Planning
Ortec Finance helps you with providing goal-based financial advice and monitoring of goals through OPAL. Our software solution is based on proven asset and liability management techniques from the world of institutional investments and is crucial for supporting and improving financial decision making. OPAL offers you solutions for all stages in a goal-based advisory process. From a client intake module and risk-profiling tool to (online) client reporting and proactive monitoring.
With OPAL, you can translate personal goals into an optimal investment strategy. This client-centric approach further increases the likelihood of meeting your client's expectations and improves business retention. OPAL is a comprehensive software solution that supports investment decision making. By integrating OPAL, risk and return are communicated consistently across the entire product range and business models, resulting in a uniform investment experience.
- A proven global solution with local implementation
- Integrated cash flow planning and wealth planning
- Monitoring of goals and risk
- Supporting both a direct and an omni-channel approach
- Institutional quality economic scenarios with customizable benchmark selection
Tailor-made projections for better investment decisions
Different challenges, one solution
Improves a digital journey my profitability and efficiency?
Improving profitability and efficiency: banks are constantly looking for optimizing their ROI. A digital journey is often seen as a way to achieve this. Also, improving advisory tooling helps in achieving this goal. Ortec Finance tooling can help bring automated advice to it’s clients. Automated advice will make both digital customer journeys more efficient through higher trust levels and higher conversion rates. In an advisory context, automated advice empowers advisors to focus on the client and not on the technical aspects of an advice. Therefore, risk of mistakes reduces, quality of advice improves and number of clients to be handled can go up.
I want a solution for Goal-based Financial Planning
A financial planning tool that additionally offers you an integrated cash flow planning tool. The main objective of cash flow planning in OPAL is to identify possible budget shortfalls or surpluses. This provides information on the effect on the development of capital and the realization of financial goals.
All solutions can be offered separately or integrated into one platform.
How to keep up with regulations and compliance?
All financial entities that give advice face severe regulatory and compliance pressure. This takes vast amounts of resources, both in time and money. The OPAL tooling of Ortec Finance deals with several aspects of for example MiFID: suitability, appropriateness and cost transparency. By engaging Ortec Finance early in regulatory projects, these can be combined with creating digital journeys and therefore using resources more efficiently.
We appreciate that Ortec Finance positions itself as an independent party that also dares to pose critical questions about our governance, investment policy, and how we guarantee good risk management.Dr Loonen, Director Private Banking at Insinger Gilissen
How do we bring our customers' goals into focus within the framework of the new regulations.Albert Vincent, Director Private Banking at Triodos Bank
Increased life expectancy and the high cost of absenteeism in heavy occupations requires a solution that guides people to a vital retirement.Thomas Laffree, Head of Innovation at PGGM
A few of our Delighted Customers
OPAL's key functionalities
- Investment decision support: A thousand economic scenarios provide you with a realistic insight into the development of risk and return and the feasibility of achieving goals. Through the use of what-if scenarios, OPAL provides a clear picture of the effects of investment decisions, changes in the financial situation of a customer, and market developments on the feasibility of goals.
- Scenarios of institutional quality: OPAL gives you access to Ortec Finance's Dynamic Scenario Generator, which is used in the institutional market. This powerful stochastic projection engine generates real world economic scenarios that reflect plausible future developments and are built on sophisticated analysis of historical behaviour.
- Holistic approach: Projections in OPAL incorporate inflation risk and currency risk for all financial items (salary, pension income, investments, residence, etc) . In additionclient-specific information that affects the financial situation and objectives of the client, such as (international) taxes and cost of services, are also considered. Benchmark selection is customizable resulting in economic scenarios that are in line with your investment strategy. Different allocation strategies, like life cycle or rebalance, can be selected to correspond with different financial goals.
- Localization of financial products and taxes: OPAL takes local legislation into account. Also, characteristics of financial products and taxes are based on the local rules of each country.
- Monitoring risk and return: Continuous monitoring of risk, return, and financial goals for individual clients as well as the entire client base allows you to manage your clients in a more proactive and efficient way. This helps increase trust and client satisfaction.
- Reporting & online communication: OPAL platform offers several client advisory, communication, and report options to meet the needs of different business models and to support the client journey. Client reports range from a traditional financial plan to a variety of online communication options. Clear visual aids that help clients and advisers to better understand their options and significantly improve decision making.